In this article, we will explain a process with the help of which people will be able to clean a wok in their kitchen in a convenient manner without using a dishwasher. A wok is one of the most important items in the kitchen as it is used commonly for various purposes due to which it gets extremely dirty on a daily basis. However, it can be difficult to clean it as well since various substances may stick to it, which can be difficult to remove with casual cleaning. Therefore, dedicated cleaning may have to be performed in order to achieve suitable results.
Supplies required to perform the cleaning process
A few suppliers may be required in order to clean a wok in an effective manner:
- Cleaning agent: A dishwasher-cleaning agent will enable users to clean a wok. Since the dishwasher is usually available in the households, therefore, it will not result in adding to the cleaning budget of users.
- Brush: Food and other residue particles may stick to the bottom of the wok and it will be difficult to remove them through casual cleaning. Therefore, a strong brush will be required in order to properly clean the wok and remove all the substances from its bottom surface.
- Hot water: In order to achieve the best cleaning results, we recommend using hot water for the purpose since it will be able to break the strong bond between sticky substances and the surface of the wok and allow users to clean it.
Steps involved in the procedure to clean a wok
In this section, we will explain a process with the help of which people will be able to properly clean wok on a regular basis. Steps involved are given below:
- In the first step, heat an appropriate quantity of water for cleaning wok since better results can be achieved using hot water as compared to cold water.
- Place the wok inside hot water so that the bond between sticky substances and its bottom surface will become weaker and it will be more convenient to clean a wok using a cleaning agent and brush.
- Now, apply the cleaning agent. Make sure that all areas have been covered so that effective cleaning results can be obtained.
- Now, rub the wok with the help of a brush so that sticky substances present on the surface of the wok will start to come off.
- Continue the rubbing process until a clean look of the item appears.
- Wash it again with the help of water and let it dry before using it again. Also, visit carpet cleaning tips for stains like oil and water for more info.